Starchaser Starchaser

I love that guitar. It makes me so happy when I hear it. The whole mood is so upbeat and infectious. Amazing song!

ColBreakz - 15000 (ft. Miss Lina) ColBreakz - 15000 (ft. Miss Lina)

It felt like the whole thing was one big drop. I love it!

EH!DE & SIDEPROJECT - Shots Fired [Etzer + HeliXiX Remix] EH!DE & SIDEPROJECT - Shots Fired [Etzer + HeliXiX Remix]

Nice song! I loved the drops. They were really fast moving and exciting. I feel like the release time on the lead's sidechain at 0:53 should be a lot shorter. Other than that it's awesome :)

Daybreak Daybreak

I heard this song when you were making it and now I remember how good the melodies are. It sounds so happy! Awesome song :)

Lockyn responds:

Thank you <3 yeah, it's been a while since then!

~:Siren:~ ~:Siren:~

Haha, you used the cymbal from Bass Antics. Nice song though! I can tell you got inspiration from Seamless.

Skelly Hollow Wind Skelly Hollow Wind

I almost broke my screen when I saw this in my feed. It sounds so happy! I love the lyrics... they made me smile when I heard them. Also, why do you sometimes put a blip of sound at the very end of the song? Or is it just me?

Confusion Confusion

Your first song?? Wow, this is great, especially for a first. You seem really good at mixing and mastering. It's nice and loud, but not much clipping and distorting. I don't love the bass that comes in at 2:24 though. Awesome for a first song, just a little repetitive. I found this because of the ID btw :)

DraKarMin responds:

Thanks, just your comment help me for my next songs !!!

Reclaimed By Nature Reclaimed By Nature

I found this because of the ID and it sounds pretty cool! A little repetitive, though. Nice job :)

wladodragovic responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! :)

TheFatRat - Unity (Zyzyx Remix) TheFatRat - Unity (Zyzyx Remix)

WHOA. That drop is insane! It surprised me how intense it is suddenly XD I love how you managed to make the song less annoying than the original, but still kept the same melody. I do think the tempo change is a little unneeded, though.

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

I thought people liked tempo changes O.o well okay, I'll take that into conservation next time I make a song :) thanks for the review!!

Nice Penthouse, Yeah!!! Nice Penthouse, Yeah!!!

This is seriously magical! It has this sense of nostalgia and the whole thing is perfectly executed! I hope I can write something like this someday :)